Friday, September 11, 2009

If I fall back down,
you're gonna help me back up again
If I fall back down,
you're gonna be my friend

A few photos of my housemate Benny in our backyard.
A few years back during my undergraduate, I was so pissed off about the lack of rental accommodation in this city that I was keen to just live in my car for a few months.
As soon as this guy heard, he called me and forced me to accept a room at his folks house, rent free, until I could find a place. I was still pretty new to this town at the time, and it was easily one of the nicest things a friend had ever done for me.
Fast forward to the present, Benny is still one of the most genuine guys I know, and still gets up to the craziest, drunken shit imaginable before going to work the next day on two hours sleep like its nothing.

I wouldn't want to be living with anyone else.







2 comments: