Monday, February 8, 2010

Everbody will be treated all the same.

Had the pleasure of hanging out with my twin cousins from Portland when they were visiting Sydney at the end of last year.


Going through these photos was bittersweet for me, as I now know they were confronted with tragedy almost immediately when they got home. I feel so lucky to have been able to spend this time with them before their world got turned upside down. I hope these images remind me to live life to its fullest everyday, to enjoy every drop of happiness while it is there, and above all else, to remember the loved one we have lost.



















2 comments:

  1. Nice photos, yet again. I think I know those girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Eric! U sure do =)

    Hope its been dry enough over there to go for a pedal every now and then-i'll have to put some photos of my fixy up here now that its all finshed =)

    ReplyDelete